Before you can start to accept deliveries, you'll need to set up your account and have the Ayazona Fleet app installed on your device.
Here's how to download the Fleet app for iOS:
- Make sure you are running iOS 10 or later
- Search the Apple App Store by searching for Ayazona Fleet
- Tap Get to install the app
- Find the app on your home screen!
Here's how to download the Fleet app for Android:
- Make sure you are running Google Android 5.0 or later (Lollipop)
- Go to Play Store on your mobile device and search Ayazona Fleet
- One signed in, tap Install
- Return to the home screen to find the Ayazona Fleet app installed!
If you're having problems installing the app, make sure your mobile device is up to date. Before downloading the app, you should double-check that you have memory on your device and a data or wi-fi connection.
If you’re connected to a VPN, you may want to try downloading the app after disabling the VPN.