Your Dashboard contains all sales history since you began direct deposit payments and tablet ordering on Ayazona.
To view your sales history:
- Login to your Dashboard
- The home screen automatically routes to the Deliveries tab, which will show all your sales history (including current orders).
- Click on any order to see more information about that specific order. A pop-up will appear showing the first name of the customer, the pickup and drop-off time (if the order has been completed), items ordered, total product sold, and the total payout.
How do I view my monthly sales?
Please adjust the filter at the top to the desired date range and the Partner Dashboard will adjust to reflect that time period’s transaction history. Each order can be clicked into to expand to show all the details for the order.
Can I view most popular items by unit and sales?
At this time, we do not have this feature available in the Partner Dashboard. We are working hard to improve both the Ayazona Order app and the Partner Dashboard.
How do I download my sales information?
- Go to the calendar icon directly below the Deliveries and Payments tabs.
- Select the date range you would like to use to filter the sales. You can filter by 7 days, 30 days, 6 months, or a custom date range.
- Click the icon on the right just below Totals labeled Download CSV. This will allow you to export the information directly from the Partner Dashboard as a CSV file, which can be imported into a spreadsheet.