Having accurate store hours creates a better experience for your customers and staff, so we’ve made it easy to set and update your store hours directly from both the tablet Order App and the Ayazona Merchant Dashboard.
Set your store's normal hours in your web portal:
- Log in
- Tap the side navigation bar, then select Hours under Business Settings
- Select a day of the week (or multiple days at once) to input an open and close time
- If you have split hours, simply enter the open and close times for the first part of the day, tap Add another set of hours, & enter the second part of the day
- Once finished, tap Continue to review your changes
- Once confirmed, tap Save these updates
If you ever need to temporarily close your location (due to a holiday, or if you are unable to accept Ayazona orders), you can now manage special hours directly from the Partner Dashboard!
Edit regular, special, and holiday hours:
On the web
- Log into the Partner Dashboard
- Select Business at the top of the page, then Locations
- Select the location you would like to add special hours for
- Select any dates
- Enter an opening time and closing time
- Click Save
On your tablet
- Select Ayazona Order App
- Tap Hours
- Tap Add Special Hours
- That's it!
Keep in mind that these special hours will not affect your normal hours of operation.
Update your time zone:
- Open the home screen on the tablet
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down to Date & Time on the left-hand side
- Tap Select Time Zone
- Select the correct time zone
- You're done!