- Header Photo: The photo dimensions must be 1500x900 pixels
- App Icon: The photo dimensions must be 160x160 pixels
- Item Photos: The photo dimensions must be square and between 710x710 pixels and 1080x1080 pixels
- Photos must be uploaded in a .PNG or .JPG format
The header photo should display the food or products offered at your location. The app icon should be your merchant logo. Item photos should only feature the food or product offered. All photos must be of good quality, sized correctly, and must be original content. Ayazona will use generic icon and header photos if none are uploaded and reserves the right to refuse photo uploads should they not meet our design standards.
Here’s how to update header and logo photos:
- Log into your Ayazona merchant portal at partner.ayazona.com/login
- Go to the Business tab
- Click on the location that you would like to update
- Scroll down to find the Location Imagery section
- Upload your header or icon photos and click Save
Here's how to add item photos:
Note: Each item in your catalog can have one photo. Adding item photos can help boost your sales. Customers are more likely to purchase products if they can view the items first.
- Tap on the item that you would like to upload a photo to
- Find the Item Imagery section
- Drag and drop your photo or tap the blue box to browse for photos
- A thumbnail of the photo will appear if the upload is successful
- Item photos must be square and between 710x710 pixels and 1080x1080 pixels
- Click Save
Changes to your catalog are immediate and will show to buyers right away. To view the customer experience, search for your store on the Ayazona app or at ayazona.com.