Once your tablet arrives or you've downloaded the Merchant App on your tablet, it's time to activate! Follow the instructions below to get ready to receive orders:
1. Setting up the tablet
Place your tablet on the provided stand and keep it plugged in during hours of operation.
2. Connect to your wi-fi network
Before opening the Ayazona app, select “Settings” from the tablet Apps page to connect to your in-house wi-fi network. A wi-fi internet connection is required to activate and operate the tablet.
3. Sign into the Ayazona Merchant app
- PIN Activation Login
- When at your merchant location, open the Ayazona app and call the phone number presented on the screen. Be sure to use your merchant phone line, as it is required to receive the four-digit PIN.
- Once submitted, verify your merchant location or choose the correct location if multiple options are presented.
- After verifying your merchant location, your tablet and partnership will be activated.
- Email Activation Login
- If you want to sign in to the tablet with your email and password, select "Activate with Email" on the screen.
- Use the email address that you used to sign up with Ayazona and the corresponding password you created.
- If you need to reset your password, use this link.
- Once you've successfully logged in using your email and password, your tablet and partnership will be activated.