Any time you're online, Ayazona will send you new delivery offers within the Fleet app. Here's a step-by-step guide to accepting and completing all deliveries that come your way.
1. Accepting a Delivery Request
You’ll be alerted at the bottom of your screen when a new delivery request becomes available. When the request appears, a timer will begin and you must accept the delivery request in that time frame, otherwise it will be reassigned to another Fleet.
You'll be able to see how many deliveries are to be picked up at the merchant and the merchant name and location. Tap the Accept circle if you'd like to accept the delivery offer.
2. Going to the Pickup Location
The quickest route will be shown in the Fleet app, You can tap on the `Navigate` button to choose your preferred navigation app.
3. Picking Up Orders and Paying
When you arrive at the merchant, the order will either already be placed by Ayazona or you may need to place the order yourself. The Fleet App will let you know if an order is prepaid or not.
Note: You must use your Ayazona Card to pay for any and all orders that are not prepaid.
Picking up pre-paid orders:
- The Fleet app will know when you've reached the pickup location by your GPS signal.
- Tap the arrow to the right of your buyer’s name to view order details. You may receive a notification about easy-to-miss items—tap OK to proceed. They’ll also be labeled to help you remember to grab them.
- Double-check that all the items in the order are accounted for. You will not be able to tap Continue until all items are checked off.
- You will be prompted to return to the confirmation screen. Before completing pickup, you’ll need to confirm that all items and the correct number of bags were picked up. Then swipe right to complete pickup!
- The screen will let you know that you’ve completed pickup!
Placing an order at the restaurant or store:
- Tap the arrow to the right of your customer’s name to view order details.
- Order all the items shown on the order details page.
- If an item that the customer ordered is unavailable, you may need to contact them for a substitution. You can contact the customer by tapping the phone icon in the upper left hand corner. Then you will be given the option to call or text the customer.
- Enter the total order amount and take a clear photo of the entire receipt.
- Use your Ayazona Prepaid Card to complete the purchase. The app won’t allow the order to continue until a card swipe has been registered.
4. Completing Pick-up and Starting Drop-off
After you’ve confirmed that you have all the items in the order, tap Swipe to Complete and head to the customer.
5. Dropping Off an Order
- When you arrive at the drop-off destination, be sure to read all drop-off instructions. The app will also remind you of how many bags are included in the order. The customer will be informed of how many bags you’ll drop off.
- Always do your best to contact the customer when you arrive. Top Fleet suggest taking the order to your customer's door.
- Time to hand off the order! Top Fleets suggest confirming the recipient is the correct person as well as double-checking that you have the required number of bags. Remember—do not indicate that you have completed the drop-off in the app until you've finished handing the delivery to the customer.
- Once you've finished handing off the order, complete it in your app by swiping to complete.
- You will be presented with the total you’ve earned from the delivery.