Becoming a Fleet couldn't be easier! Simply visit fleet.ayazona.com.
First, create an account with an email address and password. Then we'll ask you some info about yourself, like your name, contact information, mailing address, the city you'll be delivering in, and your vehicle type and driver's license number (if you'll be delivering by car). Be sure to double-check that all your information is accurate.
After you've shared that information with us, you'll need to:
- Authorize a background check by entering your date of birth and social security number (you must have a social security number for your background check to run correctly).
- Review the Fleet Agreement
- Upload your profile photo
- Add your referral code (if you have one)
- Set up direct deposit
- Activate your Ayazona Card in your app or at fleet.ayazona.com once you receive your Welcome Kit (we'll use the address you provided earlier to send you one).
- Note: some markets do not require a Ayazona Card. In these instances, your Welcome Kit will be sent after you complete your first delivery.
- Once you link your card, upload your selfie, and download the Fleet app, your background check begins and the final part of the process is kicked off, so watch your email inbox for next steps and instructions.
After all this is complete, you can hop online and accept your first delivery! If you're ever unsure of where you are in the sign-up process, you can check your status at fleet.ayazona.com.