We are thrilled that you want to spread the news about your Ayazona Partnership! Now that you’re on the platform, we want to provide you with some helpful tips on how to increase customer awareness, so they know they can now order your food through Ayazona. Keep on reading for our marketing guidelines!
How to talk about Ayazona
- When you create content about Ayazona delivery, such as for your website or in marketing materials, please use the term “on-demand delivery.”
- Please do not use the term “same-day delivery.”
- “We now offer on-demand delivery through Ayazona!”
- “We now offer delivery through Ayazona!”
- If you have questions regarding content, please feel free to reach out to us.
- For your convenience, we have created button assets that can easily be added to your website.
- You can find our button assets here.
- We’ve created a few simple designs so you can choose the one that works best for you.
- We recommend placing them on your homepage.
- The person who administers your site will have to add the button and make sure that it points to your Ayazona store.
- You should have received a custom link to your store during the onboarding process. If you need us to resend it, please email us at email@example.com.
If you create your own button assets, we ask that you please use one of the following content options:
- On-demand delivery by Ayazona
- Delivery by Ayazona
- Order with Ayazona
Social media is your best friend. Use your platforms to notify customers that they can now order delivery from your business through Ayazona. Please feel free to tag us in your posts, and we might feature you on our own social media platforms.
- In your onboarding materials, you should have received a custom code that your customers can use to get Ksh 1000 off their first delivery from your business.
- Include the code in your messaging to give customers an incentive to try delivery.