Preparing your staff for Ayazona Partnership is a simple process designed to make your life easier! Please take a moment to notify your staff of the new Ayazona Partner processes. Remember, your partnership is not active until you sign in to your Ayazona Order Tablet.
Once you activate your Ayazona Partnership:
- Ayazona couriers will no longer pay in-store with a credit card or collect a receipt. Less time in line!
- If you have a new tender button to track orders, train your staff on the process of ringing in Ayazona orders.
- Walk your staff through using the Ayazona Order app and raising issues within the app using the Send Test Order function once you have logged in. The training orders aren't real orders. #TRAINING will always display instead of an order number.
- Post Merchant Support contact information in a visible place for staff
With Ayazona, handing off orders to the Ayazona picking it up is easy. Your staff can follow a few simple steps:
- Communicate orders to the kitchen as you normally would, for any other takeout order.
- Ayazona coming to pick up the orders will stand in line designated for picking up takeout orders, just like any other customer would.
- Since all payment for orders is deposited directly into your bank account, no payment is needed at the register. Please instruct your staff to release the order without requiring payment.
- To verify that the funds are authorized for your account, simply open your Partner Dashboard and tap or click Home then Deliveries.
- You can view all order details from within the Partner Dashboard including the date, order number, and amount of each order.