We are thrilled you’ve decided to partner with Ayazona!
Follow these onboarding steps to get started:
1. Set up an account in the Merchant app
- Account Credentials: All users added to your dashboard will have access to login via the tablet and partner portal. These users will also be able to see order histories, payments, and will receive all account communications including financial reporting. The email provided during onboarding will be the email on the account. If you need to add additional users you can request via our help center, and you can also request that certain users be blocked from accessing your banking.
- Passwords: Ayazona cannot view or edit your password. If you need to reset your password, follow this link or tap on Forgot Password on the login screen either in the app or Partner.Ayazona.com.
- Set your account password via the welcome email you received when you signed your contract or by going to partner.ayazona.com/. Note this login will be used for logging into your dashboard and tablet.
- Review your Ayazona storefront menu for pricing and item accuracy.
*Do not log into tablet until your menu pricing is accurate. Make sure and double check the accuracy of your menu. Ayazona is not liable for pricing or menu discrepancies.
2. Review your Ayazona storefront menu for pricing and item accuracy
Approximately 3-4 business days after your onboarding begins, you will see a menu tab appear in your Partner Dashboard (login). Note if there are any issues with the menu source provided we will notify you. You are able to make adjustments yourself or request updates from our team. We will update your Ayazona storefront with the menu source provided to your initial contact. Do not log in to your tablet until your menu and pricing is accurate.
Please submit any changes through our Partner Request Form.
- Select General Help then fill out your contact information and short description of the pricing issues.
- Under Are you a Ayazona Partnered Merchant? select Yes then How can we help. Then choose Help me with my onboarding and My menu is not correct.
- Complete the form and attach any documents. Including specific edits will help reduce the turnaround time.
- You will receive confirmation when complete.
- Once the menu is approved, you can log into your tablet to activate the partnership!
3. Connect to wi-fi
From the home screen navigate to Settings, select wi-fi then choose the appropriate network and type in the password.
4. Log in to your tablet to activate the partnership
Turn on the tablet and select the Ayazona app from the home screen. Sign in using the credential(s) above. Reference the following articles to learn more about your Ayazona order tablet.
- Setting up your Ayazona order tablet
- Functions of your tablet
- How-to guide for Ayazona Merchant app
5. Add your bank account for direct deposit
- From the Home screen, click the Business tab, then the Banking tab
- Click or tap the location you want to edit, then select Add Bank Account
- Fill in the information for a personal (SSN) or business (EIN) account depending on your legal entity.
- Link the bank to the corresponding location. Each location can have a different bank account.
- Verification takes 5-10 business days. Once your account is verified you'll receive a Ksh 1 deposit listed as 'Stripe'. Pending deposits are released a few days after this deposit.