Ayazona may, in its sole discretion, permit you from time to time to submit, upload, publish or otherwise make available to Ayazona through the Services textual, audio, and/or visual content and information, including commentary and feedback related to the Services, initiation of support requests, and phone-masked exchanges between couriers and customers. We may remove User Content if we determine that this policy has been violated. Ayazona does not assume any responsibility or liability for User Content, for removing it, or not removing it or other Content. Ayazona does not pre-screen all User Content and does not endorse or approve any User Content available on the Services.
- We do not allow users to utilize our services to harass, abuse, threaten or spam other members of our community
- We will take action against language that is discriminatory, includes hate speech, is sexually explicit or harassing in any way
- Members of our community may not upload or send content through our services that are illegal or objectionable on the basis of its nature. We do not allow inappropriate content, including but not limited to offensive language, hate speech, privacy violations, and unauthorized third-party information or spam.
- Users are not to contact our support team to file false reports
- Customers, couriers, and merchants may not disrupt our services or interfere with any server or network used to support or provide the services. The use of any software or program that damages our services is prohibited. This includes hacking, uploading malware to our systems or attempting to phish any information belonging to other members of the community